Saturday, February 23, 2013

Sebastopol, California

The town of Sebastopol filled up when the gold rush hit in the 1850's. It started out being a small trade center for the farmers in the region. In the early 1900's the town was hit by a fierce earthquake which left the buildings to rubble. The town bounced back and even though the other towns around were thriving with business the Sebastopol residential areas survived.


If you ever get a chance to visit this California town, I would highly recommend it!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for this very useful info you have provided us. I will bookmark this for future reference and refer it to my friends. More power to your blog.
    Jim Zaspel at blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such quality content! I find this article very informative. I am waiting for your next post. Keep it up.
    Southern California Real Estate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aside from Sebastopol, another area worth considering in CA is El Dorado Hills real estate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for start this helpful and affordable services. They are cheapest and trust worthy services. Thanks indeed.

    Relocation Service California

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all superbly attractive. Makes me want to put my home on the market and move!
    real estate

    ReplyDelete